Whether if you’re a gourmand or food-curious, willing to explore different cultures through their traditional dishes, Chinese food is a must try. Spicy and exotic, these Asian dishes are perfect if you are searching to impress your date or hang out with friends in a relaxed environment. But in order to get the full, authentic experience of Chinese cuisine, you first need to choose the right place! We’ve prepared for your top 5 places where you can find the best Chinese food in NYC as far as it is concerned ever to a number of people.
1. Shanghai Asian Manor – located in Downtown, Manhattan, this restaurant is definitely the right place to get a Chinese cuisine experience! Highly appreciated for the dumplings, this restaurant seems to bind together the unique taste of China with well-mannered staff and high-class service. If what you are searching for is a dinner that will help you impress your company, then this is the perfect place!
2. Red Farm – is a place where most of the dishes are Chinese, with a twist. Though not 100% traditional, this restaurant will offer tasty, one of a kind dishes that will thrill your senses. The overall atmosphere is relaxed and peaceful, making it a perfect place to hang out and enjoy a calm dinner, away from the outside world.
3. Kung Fu Little Steamed Buns Ramen – if you are a noodle lover, then this is the place for you! With a big variety of ramen and noodle recipes, this little restaurant is the perfect choice if you want to have a nice lunch with friends, or take a food break when travelling. The prices are rather affordable and there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options.
4. Wo Hop – another affordable choice when it comes to Chinese food in this restaurant, located in Chinatown. Filled with locals, Wo Hop seems to be one of the most popular choices for those searching for an authentic Chinese experience. Another plus is the big portions offered, which are enough to fill up anyone!
5. Hakkasan – last but not least, this restaurant is one of the best choices if you’re planning a fancy and impressive dinner. Located in Times Square, Hakkasan is a high-class restaurant which can be perfect for romantic, special occasions or even business meetings. The great variety of options includes vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options, making it perfect for all diets or tastes.